I love using our Jamberry TruShine Gel Enamel system to add a clear gel layer over my Jamberry nail wraps. I love the thickness and durability of the gel, and how it extends the wear of my nail wraps.
1. Be sure to throughly cleanse nails before applying gel using alcohol.
2. Do not shake gel polish, this can introduce bubbles in the gel. Roll between the palms of your hands to mix before applying.
3. Always remove excess product from the application brush to ensure a thin application.
4. "Cap the tips" by flipping the brush and pushing a small amount of gel onto the tips of your nails. This keeps the gel from chipping prematurely.
5. Apply base coat first, and allow to cure under the TruShine Gel Lamp. Then apply top coat and cure again.
6. Wipe with alcohol to remove any tackiness left behind after curing.
7. Rock those cute nails all over town!!
What do you think? Are you going to try TruShine Gel with your next Jamberry application?
Do you love nail art? If you are interested in more information on how to have gorgeous nails at home, or if you are looking for a new career opportunity, Contact Me! Consider joining our growing team Sparkle & Jam! I would love the opportunity to share with you my leadership style, how you can make a little (or a lot) of extra money in as little as a few hours a week, how you can learn and grow your skills through training and a personalized plan to reach your goals!! Choosing a sponsor and a team is an important decision, I would love the opportunity to share our stories of success with you. Click here to join Sparkle & Jam!
My name is Allison Bicker, I'm a mom of three amazing kids (10, 8 and 3). I love Jane Austen, coffee, travel and reading a great dystopian novels. I become an Independent Consultant with Jamberry in July 2014 when I fell in love with the nail wraps. I love sharing how women can have pinterest-worthy nails at home for the price of the tip at a salon!